- ( text ) : uh, do you have my pants because i have yours
- ( text ) : let’s play another game of whose boxers are hanging on my fence
- ( text ) : update. a gay guy just told me that i’m the most beautiful thing with a vagina he has ever seen. how should i feel about this?
- ( text ) : i’m sorry about all the inappropriate shoe throwing.
- ( text ) : you killed a bottle of bacardi in 20 minutes. so much for being an organ donor.
- ( text ) : why can’t burritos get me drunk?
- ( text ) : i know you’re on a date and i should leave you alone, but about twenty minutes ago, i realized i haven’t been spanked in years so if you’re still looking for a birthday present, you know, consider it.
- ( text ) : why is my bath tub filled with mud?
- ( text ) : i’ve noticed we slowly have begun to phase the “b” out of our bromace.
- ( text ) : you just jumped of the couch and yelled “hidden tiger crouching dragon!” that’s the answer to how you broke your finger.
- ( text ) : this is what my life has come to. drinking champagne alone yelling at the dog because no one wants to hang out with me
- ( text ) : if i open my eyes, my head will explode. that hungover.
- ( text ) : apparently all year, they’ve been using me as a standard for drunkenness.
- ( text ) : all i’m saying is that your next houseguest had better not barge in on me in the shower demanding i wash the stolen dye from his hair. i’m not doing that a second time.
- ( text ) : i need to stop drunkenly getting naked. i’m losing all my party clothes.
- ( text ) : please make the clown in the corner stop judging me. i mean he’s the one with paint on his face. i don’t need him judge judying me.
- ( text ) : sooooo, how am i supposed to explain to my mom that i was admitted to the hospital, but you kidnapped me within 20 minutes?
- ( text ) : hey remember that thing i said about never apologizing for being a hot mess? well that was before you found me drunk in the hallway with no pants.
- ( text ) : so much for not drinking this week after this weekend. congrats, you made it until tuesday.
- ( text ) : i just remembered that someone fed me a pretzel out of their purse at the bar last night.
I’m sick and tired of peasants like me having next to nothing. I’M going to change things! Whoever…
(eyyyy, people should follow my new Warrior-U OC blog)
Submitted by: gg-rain
"But if I take a nap I won’t wake up until dinner time…" Well hell, the tea wasn’t helping him stay awake at all. Dumb tea. "And then I wouldn’t get to spend much time with you, and I’d be up all night."
"But you might fall asleep at any given moment…" Finn muttered softly, watching the brunet carefully.
Harvey sipped some tea, and sighed. “Well try again then. Maybe you did something wrong, or maybe you weren’t supposed to do it in my front yard.”
He seemed tired. Which he was. He was very tired.
"I’m sorry for doing it in the front yard." Finn apologized and tilted his head to one side. "You look really tired. Maybe…you should take a nap or something."